Welcome to my blog...

I hope you enjoy reading my blog and checking out photos of my jewelry / wearable art. 
Please keep checking back as you may find something even more amazing next time!  


Sunday, November 29, 2009

Martha Stewart Holiday Craft Sale is this Saturday!

Amber Allena Jewelry will be at the Martha Stewart Holiday Craft Sale this Saturday (Dec 5th) from 12-6pm.
The location will be at the Martha Stewart offices in Chelsea, NYC. Free Admission!

This will be a great event to pick up a present for yourself or your loved ones! Numerous Martha Stewart employees will be selling their beautiful arts & crafts... including moi!
I've created a large assortment of beautiful new jewelry specifically for this event... all at fabulous prices too!

See flyer below for details!
Looking forward to seeing you there! Happy Holidays! xoxo

~Amber Allena

No comments: