Welcome to my blog...

I hope you enjoy reading my blog and checking out photos of my jewelry / wearable art. 
Please keep checking back as you may find something even more amazing next time!  


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Amber Allena Corporate Colors


Good afternoon everyone, I just thought it would be fun to post up my Corporate Colors. These colors are intended to be used throughout all Amber Allena Jewelry theme. They are inspired by natural and tropical elements... but with an extra punch of color. 

Currently I am prepping all of my props and inventory for my first jewelry booth this Sunday so hopefully these colors will jump out and get customers attention while the walk by. I will definitely post pictures up of this event next week. Wish me luck!  ;)
Have a wonderful day! xo

~Amber Allena

No comments: