Welcome to my blog...

I hope you enjoy reading my blog and checking out photos of my jewelry / wearable art. 
Please keep checking back as you may find something even more amazing next time!  


Sunday, March 22, 2009

Archangel Pendants - (in progress & experimental)






(These pendants are experimental pieces and also in-progress pendants, as I was testing my new engraver and also different coloring techniques on the different metals.)

Being one of the many people caught in this unfortunate circumstances of being unemployed during a recession, I have turned my inspiration to how I remind people of unseen guidance surrounding us. We knowingly have guardian angels around us but many people do not know that we can call upon our Archangels to also help us out in need. 

A few years back I was flipping through some books for inspiration and I came across the angelic symbols for the archangel names. There are a total of 7 of these names in my book and what is wonderful is that each archangel has their own speciality

These are the 2 most well known archangels (seen on these pendants are):
Michael: He who is like God / Heals fear and nervousness, and clears energy
Raphael: He who heals / Heals physical illness and guides healers
(information taken from the book 'Angel Medicine' by Doreen Virtue)

*If you are interested in learning more about angels I would highly recommend reading books by Doreen Virtue. She also has written wonderful books about indigo children, lightworkers, and crystal children. You can find 2 interesting interviews of her on youtube if you just search by typing in her name. 

No comments: