Welcome to my blog...

I hope you enjoy reading my blog and checking out photos of my jewelry / wearable art. 
Please keep checking back as you may find something even more amazing next time!  


Sunday, March 22, 2009

Archangel Raphael Pendant - Custom for Nicole


This was a custom piece for Nicole where she requested an Archangel Raphael pendant in the shape of a circle approximately the size of a silver dollar. She chose to have copper used for the pendant for all of the beautiful colors that can be achieved. The pendant came out wonderful and since Nicole adores rainbows I chose to go ahead and make a chain for the pendant and give the necklace a rainbow look.

Archangel Raphael is the angel of healing and helps guide healers. 
Nicole is a Reiki healer which is why she chose this specific pendant for herself.

1 comment: