Welcome to my blog...

I hope you enjoy reading my blog and checking out photos of my jewelry / wearable art. 
Please keep checking back as you may find something even more amazing next time!  


Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Futuristic Tribal Earrings




The design for these earrings just popped into my head and I absolutely rushed to get them turned into a reality. I absolutely love them and also they are fun b/c they really don't seem to be any particular style (or at least I can't figure it out). These pictures are 'so so' as you really can't see the amazing colors of the copper and titanium... the colors depend on how hot your torch is and how long and intensely you hold the flame to the metal. You can really have a lot of fun with this process, at least I do! Experimental work is always the most fun!
(P.S. I plan to take better picts of these earrings but I was just excited to post them anyways.)

No comments: