Welcome to my blog...

I hope you enjoy reading my blog and checking out photos of my jewelry / wearable art. 
Please keep checking back as you may find something even more amazing next time!  


Thursday, March 5, 2009

Feather pendant - Custom for Thomas









This was a custom piece for Thomas. He requested a feather/hornlike pendant in approximately 3" in length. Since I could not decide which would be more desirable (the copper & green or the copper & violet) look I decided to make both... which I think wearing them both on a long blackened chain would be really beautiful. 

Also as you can see I took photos throughout the process for you all to enjoy and learn a little bit about metalsmithing... maybe you can get a glimpse as to why I love it so much, i've always loved to create something beautiful out of nothing. So enjoy! xo

Love and light, 
Amber

1 comment:

vertigo said...

boy are they pretty...