Welcome to my blog...

I hope you enjoy reading my blog and checking out photos of my jewelry / wearable art. 
Please keep checking back as you may find something even more amazing next time!  


Monday, October 6, 2008

Crystal triangle pendant





This is my all time favorite piece yet! I guess you could call her my baby. This was yet another experimental piece (see a trend happening :) that my teacher said just would not work out... but being a stubborn artist... I kept working at it. I just simply adore the end result.

The piece is made of fine silver, and natural quartz crystals. 
Notice the diamond shaped details on the back of the pendant, and also the tiny silver balls hidden among the crystal points. 

Properties: 'Quartz crystal is the universal stone. It is a pure and powerful energy source. It receives, activates, stores, transmits, and amplifies energy. Stimulates brain functions and activates all levels of consciousness. Brings harmony to the soul.'

No comments: