Welcome to my blog...

I hope you enjoy reading my blog and checking out photos of my jewelry / wearable art. 
Please keep checking back as you may find something even more amazing next time!  


Thursday, October 9, 2008

Kitten face ring


Good idea, bad result! Ha ha, well I know I can't win em all but even though this ring didn't work out you can still see where it was going... maybe in a few months i'll try it again, cause it would be a super adorable ring!

If anyone knows me well, they know how much of an animal lover I am... especially cats. I have 3 of them! I know I am a sucker... but I am a lover. As I recently adopted my newest addition to the family 'Lola Sky' (she's the third and final cat, unless I get a barn!)  :)

I would love to do a small series of cat & dog jewelry, so keep an eye out for that one.

1 comment:

Wandering Cat said...

http://www.eglobe1.com/word/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/cute-kitty.JPG

what about making a cute kitty face like this one har har

-Felix Cat
meeeooowww