Welcome to my blog...

I hope you enjoy reading my blog and checking out photos of my jewelry / wearable art. 
Please keep checking back as you may find something even more amazing next time!  


Thursday, October 9, 2008

Next piece... Rose Quartz Starburst

Ok, last post of the day! Man i'm tired! ha ha.
Anyways, this next piece I am sure I will absolutely wear out... I have been wanting to create this piece for a while but couldn't until now b/c I just got a large supply of silver, copper, brass, & bronze to play around with!

So this piece will be quite large, approximately 3-4" in diameter and it will be a starburst shape filled with Rose Quartz (and maybe additionally Clear Quartz as well)... for some reason I am having a flashback to the 80s as being a child and being a big fan of 'Jem' (the cartoon). Ha ha, so I am sure it will totally look like something one of those ladies would wear. 

I'll be working on it very soon so i'll keep you posted!  :)
XOXO
Have a wonderful night!

No comments: