Welcome to my blog...

I hope you enjoy reading my blog and checking out photos of my jewelry / wearable art. 
Please keep checking back as you may find something even more amazing next time!  


Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pineapple Art Deco necklace




This is another Art Deco inspired piece. The materials used are Fine Silver, Brass, & a Amber colored Vintage Chandelier Crystal. This pendant is quite long (approx 4" in length), but it is absolutely gorgeous and is hung on a very long necklace so it approximately reaches the top of your rib cage.

This is the first piece that I have used Brass with and I feel it is a beautiful & cost effective alternative to gold. The color is a little deeper of a warm brown than gold, but still very beautiful.

*The front and back of the pendant look exactly the same.

No comments: