Welcome to my blog...

I hope you enjoy reading my blog and checking out photos of my jewelry / wearable art. 
Please keep checking back as you may find something even more amazing next time!  


Thursday, October 9, 2008

Inspired by Musicians - Jewelry series


Ok, despite this is another sad attempt I still would like to show you all my progress in projects. This is my first attempt at a jewelry series that I dreamt up... I am in the phase of deciding if this is jewelry inspired by musicians or for musicians, but either way it is my homage to music... as it is one of my very top inspirations in my art & life.

This project is combining Fine Silver with a Stainless Steel Guitar string. During this process I have learned the hard way that SS has an extremely high melting point and so therefore i'll have to be inventive and think if other ways to combine SS & FS.

I have a whole box full of musician stuff such as guitar strings of numerous metals (bronze, brass, nickel, etc.), snappy snares, drum brushes, guitar picks, microphone mesh, etc... I can't wait to figure out this line of jewelry, it will be seriously cool!

No comments: