Welcome to my blog...

I hope you enjoy reading my blog and checking out photos of my jewelry / wearable art. 
Please keep checking back as you may find something even more amazing next time!  


Thursday, October 9, 2008

Organic earrings with Vintage glass beads



While working on these earrings I just had an open mind and let whatever was going to happen... happen. I really love how organic looking these earrings came out and I love the arrowhead shape that was formed for the final piece. Also I love the little tiny ball at the top of the earring (look where the wires connect at the top).

These just turned out precious...
They are also very comfortable to wear and are super lightweight, I just the way they sway back and forth when you wear them.

The beads used are Vintage glass pearl I found in a dusty old antique shop in the middle of Nebraska.

No comments: